It’s certainly one of those days here in the Pacific Northwest. First rainy day this autumn, leaves are falling, heating is on and we have a “no-school” day. There was no better way to start it than with a batch of freshly baked paleo pumpkin muffins!
These are great for breakfast or snacks or well… for anytime really!
Here’s the recipe I used…
- 2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon Raw Coconut Crystals
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup organic raisins/choc chips (optional)
- In a food processor combine almond flour, salt, baking soda and spices
- Add pumpkin, honey, raw coconut crystals and eggs and pulse for 2 minutes
- Add raisins/choc cips
- Scoop batter into muffin pan
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until inserted tooth pick comes out clean
- Allow to cool
- Serve and ENJOY!