Good evening, Kate here..
Day 6 already NO WAY
Buy HEY! we had the best ribs EVER tonight!
Read on to get the full scoop
As promised yesterday I have the lowdown on our favorite breakfast place, FirstWatch
Located in the Plaza Venezia Shopping Center
7500 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, Fl 32819
From left to right we have the TRI-ATHLETE (no potatoes and subbed the English muffin for extra fruit) and then the THE WORKS (no cheese, sour cream, potatoes and the English muffin subbed for extra fruit)
- Paleo options – Yes
- Gluten free menu – Yes (Check out their menu here)
- Yummy? - So good!
- Is the food organic – Some yes
- Adaptability – ”If we can, we will…” Special requests are gladly accepted.
- Price – $$
- Wait time – Excellent even when they are busy
- Customer Service – Really Great!
- Go back again? - Next year if not again this!
- Cool (entertainment) factor – it doesn’t need one
Kissimmee, FL 34747
where they have sweet potatoes and fresh veggies too – YEE HAA!
Seriously THE BEST ribs I’ve ever had. Their slow-cooked Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs have won awards all across America. They also lay claim to some of the most flavorful, freshly prepared hand-cut steaks anywhere — cut lean and cooked just the way you like ‘em.
Check these out..
You get to choose the steak you want.
4 out of 5 of us had pulled pork and the rib Texas size combo with a side of sweet potato and fresh veggies. Master Caveman opted for the sirloin steak and rib combo the same sides too. Remember to ask for the sweet potato plain and dry and it was great to get a good helping of fresh broccoli even if it was a little over cooked.
Here’s the lowdown…
- Paleo options – Yes
- Gluten free menu – don’t know
- Yummy? - Succulent, flavorsome, delicious and AWESOME!
- Is the food organic – not sure
- Adaptability – Very accommodating
- Price – $$($) 5 of us ate entrees of steak, ribs and pulled pork with drinks for $98 which I think is great value!
- Wait time – very quick considering the dishes they’re serving
- Customer Service – Good!
- Go back again? - YES! we hope to go back before our vacation is out
- Cool (entertainment) factor – Birthday person gets to sit on a saddle and the whole restaurant shouts YEE HAA! AND if you are peanut eater there are unlimited shelled peanuts for consumption and the shells are just thrown on the floor. It was fun to have something a little different!