Hey, Kate here
I’ve always posted my Paleo Meal Plan each Monday on my personal blog Aiken Anecdotes and I got to thinking that this post would be of benefit posted right here on Northwest Cavegirls too. I have been posting my meal plans for a long time now and these can all be found on Aiken Anecdotes ~ Paleo Meal Plan Mondays.
So here goes…. Week 15 of my paleo lifestyle!
What a week! Snowed in all week BUT we ate so well! With plenty of time to cook and having stocked the pantry knowing the snow was coming we enjoyed some great wholesome meals all made from scratch…
I also tried my hand at paleo bread and added a breakfast variation to my paleo lifestyle; Paleo toast with sliced banana and drizzled with honey (and a few prunes on the side) Very yummy! I also ate this bread with almond butter and honey too… so good!
Total weight loss = Hubby 23 lbs. and Kate’s = 13 lbs.
Here’s the proposed meal plan for this week!
- Monday:Buffalo chili/ Pasta, Pesto and goats Cheese for Miss Roo
- Tuesday: Leftover Chili/Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Wednesday: Butternut Squash Lasagna and Brocoli
- Thursday: Apple and Bacon stuffed pork chops and sweet potato wedges
- Friday: Paleo Curry Night!!!
- Saturday: Date night with the hubby/pizza for the kids
- Sunday: Slow cooked chicken with roasted veggies.
Hubby is home I am very pleased to say and I’m looking forward to a normal week, well as normal as an Aiken week can be